Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 174 Posts

·
DC Crew
53,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
[NEVADA] Come and have a blast DC and Pfadt at Spring Mountain! April 21/22

Have you ever driven your Corvette in the way it was designed to be driven? Few have!

Check out our Spring Mountain Event coming up on April 21/22. (INFO HERE)

Doesn't this track look like a blast? :partyon:

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
That looks like a fun playground:partyon: :partyon:

·
Registered
118 Posts
Man that looks like fun. I wish I could go, but unless I win the lottery or something, I won't be able to get my car finished and race ready in time to go. Is this a one time deal, or do you guys do this every year? I should have the car completely done and have plenty of time to fine tune it, and hone my driving skills in time for next years event, or possibly I could make it to something later this year if there is anything else in the works. Will there be any other events like this later this year?

·
DC Crew
53,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Man that looks like fun. I wish I could go, but unless I win the lottery or something, I won't be able to get my car finished and race ready in time to go. Is this a one time deal, or do you guys do this every year?
I believe Spring Mountain has 2 Corvette Track weekends per year. And, I'll be in attendance for at least one of those!

·
Web Head
15,763 Posts
I'm so totally going to this :devil:
The rest of you better get on the ball and join up because I'm gonna burn that track up :D

·
Registered
943 Posts
Ummm maybe I'm stupid but what do I check on the form under "please mark your group"?

·
DC Crew
53,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ummm maybe I'm stupid but what do I check on the form under "please mark your group"?
They break it down like this...

Advanced Group = Track Junkies
Intermediate Group = Very Experienced
Novice Group = Moderate Track Experience
Beginner Group = NO or LIMITED Track Experience

So, pick the one that fits, not the one where you want to be. It's better to be the fastest of the slow group than the slowest of the fast group. I'll enter the beginner group because I've only raced at Miller one time and I'm smart enough to know there are gaps in my knowledge. :laughing:

·
Registered
106 Posts
To quote Charlie Brown, "AUUUGH!" I would LOVE to do something like this, but unfortunately I'll be in Japan on business the entire month. Maybe the date could be moved!! :D

·
Sir Dude
17,444 Posts
Well Patrick if your going in beginners I'll bring the Z and see if age and brute strength can beat youth and a Pfadt suspension.......baring a disaster I'll be there.....:thumbsup:

·
Registered
48 Posts
This sounds like a blast I'm diffently making plans for this. I've never done anything like this before. Is the cost per person or per car?? Can I die :smack

·
Registered
2,323 Posts
I'd like to join you, but have already signed up for their 3 day class starting March 12-14.

Can hardly wait! :thumbsup:

·
DC Crew
53,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well Patrick if your going in beginners I'll bring the Z and see if age and brute strength can beat youth and a Pfadt suspension.......baring a disaster I'll be there.....:thumbsup:
Awesome!!! :partyon:

We can meet in Missouri and caravan.:D

·
Registered
120 Posts
Holy Sh!t this looks like a blast... :partyon:

Checking the dates now, I so totally have to go this!!

I have to compare my pfadt suspension to Patrick's and hey we can test them out on a track :thumbsup:

·
Registered
293 Posts
This sounds like a blast I'm diffently making plans for this. I've never done anything like this before. Is the cost per person or per car?? Can I die :smack
Cost is PER DRIVER.
There have been no deaths at Spring Mountain. We do NOT want you to break our good record. Follow the rules and both you & your car will return home safely.

Janet Curran
www.racespringmountain.com
1.877VET4FUN

·
DC Crew
53,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Holy Sh!t this looks like a blast... :partyon:

Checking the dates now, I so totally have to go this!!

I have to compare my pfadt suspension to Patrick's and hey we can test them out on a track :thumbsup:
Right on, bro. What's funny is if you toss the keys to Aaron Pfadt, he'll cut our lap times in half.:laughing:

·
Registered
943 Posts
There have been no deaths at Spring Mountain. We do NOT want you to break our good record.
Can I still try and kill myself? Or is that a no no? :devil:

1 - 20 of 174 Posts