Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Supporting Dealer
10,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am a very trusting person and had great rapport with a guy in Chicago. made a deal and did it like my grandpa used to, on yours and my word...

Car here, guy backs out :huh: - happens I guess,I kept my part of the deal and held the car for him for quite a while as he "buys it" ?! before it was even built....

with that is why I have a brand new Indy Pacer available and am happy to offer it now...

Thank-you for your consideration!

[email protected]

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
I am a very trusting person and had great rapport with a guy in Chicago. made a deal and did it like my grandpa used to, on yours and my word...

Car here, guy backs out :huh: - happens I guess,I kept my part of the deal and held the car for him for quite a while as he "buys it" ?! before it was even built....

with that is why I have a brand new Indy Pacer available and am happy to offer it now...

Thank-you for your consideration!

[email protected]

DAMN IT RICK! QUIT SHOWING THAT PIC IT MAKES ME SWEAT. IM A BUCKEYE CANT BUY LONGHORN ORANGE BUT DANG I LOVE THAT CAR

·
Registered
740 Posts
I'm a sales manager at a Toyota dealership and that is exactly why we don't hold cars based solely on a persons word. It's the one or two that ruin it for the rest. Good luck selling it (as if you need it);)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts