Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys...only been posting here the past month or two. I figured I would post some pics of my car for the DC crowd. The wheels are 19/20 CCW T10s for anyone interested.

I also have some of the new Adam's SuperWax on the car...check out the shine:partyon:

·
Registered
414 Posts
Nice. Man those wheels look good. What size rubber you got on them?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nice. Man those wheels look good. What size rubber you got on them?
Well, I literally did a month's worth of research before I went with this combo....for two main reasons. I loved my old 19" CCW 505a's all around, but no one seems to run 19/20 CCWs. I just had a gut feeling with the design of the T10s, they would look really sharp in 19/20 sizes. I also didn't really care for the tire sizes available for the 20" wheels. Most guys run the 305/25R20 in the rear. The sidewall is really short, especially compared to the front. So I wanted to find a matching tire set that would have larger in the rear than than the front. Ultimately, I went with 265/30R19 (they don't offer 275s) and 295/30R20 Toyo Proxes 4. The pic below might be able to help you see what I'm talking about. I'm very happy with the tire sizes, and their overall performance!

·
Registered
948 Posts
damn, those are some sexy ass rims, Hawk:surprised ....Geesh!

·
Mo-Fo
7,509 Posts
Um....................................................................................WOW! :thud:

·
Registered
393 Posts
New 19/20 pic from a new member

Zman the wheels are cool I.am running on my04 19 front 20 rear 235 19 polit sports back 285 20 polit sport on american racing. Only thing is I lowered my car down over the tires about 4'' in rear so could not go to wide. yours looks great.:partyon:

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Hello

I noticed you went with the black lettering on the calipers, who did them for you?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I noticed you went with the black lettering on the calipers, who did them for you?

I actually just painted it by myself...I just took my time with a toothpick. You can put a dab of paint on the letter, and it almost kinda flows to the rest of the letter without falling off the raised part.

·
Supporting Vendor
152 Posts
That's what I call Bling,Bling.

Al.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
hmmm, I've seen those pics somewhere else before:lookinup: , oh yeah LS1tech, anyway car looks sweet!:thumbsup:
Yeah, I still hang out over there quite a bit, even though its about 90% F-body. What can I say...I still miss my old Trans Am:partyon:

·
Premium Member
6,667 Posts
Man that looks good!!!!:thumbsup:

·
Banned
622 Posts
:thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 41 Posts