Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally did it, I broke down and bought the Y2K Rims from Tomzwheels
I bought the chrome set for my white 1992 Roadster. I will post the pics as soon as I have them transfered to a jpg format. I listened to all the people on here about spacers and no spacers and did a lot of home work from different vendors to different tire dealers to Ecklers and Mid America. Bought the complete set of 9-1/2" all around (stock rim size) for $709 delivered to my door with center caps with color logo's, chrome lugs, and locking nuts. It was about one week to get to me, It was awful to wait that long but well worth it. Anyone who wants to buy the 2000 rims deal with Tomzwheels and ask for Katrina, she was awesome to deal with and answered all my questions and matched another price with delivery included !!! Will post new pics soon !!

Don't be afraid to live !! It does no good to go to the grave with a body that hasn't been used, you should slide in saying "whew, what I ride, I wanna do that again" !!!!

G-Man

·
DC Crew
32,974 Posts
Congrats.:cheers: Wheels were the very first thing I put on my car. I am on my 3rd set now and think I have the ones I want untill I can justify spending $4,000 on some FM5's:laughing: So are you selling the stock wheels or storing them? Be sure to share the pics of the new ones.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Y2K Rims on 92 Vert

Thanks, I will post the new pic's soon, I have the original wheels back in the boxes the Y2K rims came in, they are in pristine shape, they have no rash or anything on them, if some one is interested I would consider selling them, if so contact me and we can talk. I can send photo's of one or all of them to show the condition.

G-Man

1 - 3 of 3 Posts