Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

New 2004 Prices

865 views 7 replies 7 participants last post by  brians6542 
#1 ·
Go to www.kerbeck.com and check out the prices of a new 2004 Corvette. I bought mine from him about a month ago. Nobody can beat those prices. He's got about 50 in stock with more on the way. He did everything over the phone for me and I drove in and picked it up. When I asked him how they sell so cheap he told me that they will sell the C6 for sticker or better and make up all the money. He also said they should have the C6 available in late July when everyone else won't have it until the fall. After seeing the spy photo's, I think I like the C5 better. The no flip up headlights on the C6 just doesn't seem corvette like.

#4 ·
I bought a 2004 Torch Red coupe optioned with 1SB, transparent roof, polished wheels, six speed, Z51 suspension, and front license plate bracket. Sticker was $49105 he sold it to me for $42230+tax. I was out the door for a little over $45000. He'll sell you a 1SA base corvette with auto for $37990. He also gave me 60 month financing at 4.9%. By far the best prices anywhere. I called my friend at another dealer, who is the sales manager, and he couldn't come with in $2000 of Kerbecks price. Kerbeck's price on mine worked out to $700 under the invoice. That's a great deal for an 04. Best of all, they're not demos or anything. Brand new 5 miles on it.

#6 ·
my $3000 mags now go for $995:lookinup: :spanked:

#8 ·
agreed

bought my 03 at kerbeck, was an absolute pleasure to deal with them. if planning on buying one, i worked with salesperson kristen and delivery guy named dave brown. they jumped thru hoops and got the price where i wanted it. very little haggling if any at all, and a selection that's virtually unmatched in vette dealerships. i'll never buy another vette anywhere else....~brian

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.