Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
43,511 Posts
Welcome to DC. Drive gentle for the break in period. i think it is 500 miles. The drive it like you rented it. The last new Vette I bought I put it in comp mode and lit them up leaving the dealership. I figured it it was going to break I may as wll find out quick. Make sure you post u some pics of it. What color did you get?

Reactions: HN376RAR

·
Premium Member
1,012 Posts
So what’s your first impressions of that rocket. I know you have some pictures you want to show off. Come on man, give us the low down. Is it everything you thought it would be? But on the serious side hope you’re happy with your purchase and share your insights on the driving experience.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Congrats !!! Stunning color combination. Advise? Drive her easy for the first 500 miles, you can pick up the pace for the next 1000 miles, but at 1500 miles you're ready to go racing if that's what you want to do. Very important, oil and trans filter change when the car tells you to, GM picks up the cost of the first one. Take advantage of the Ron Fellow HP Course, you should receive a coupon from GM with an invite to attend, it's well worth the trip and a lotta fun. FYI, you will be overjoyed and surprised with the performance, comfort, agility and sophistication of your C8. Good Luck !!!!

·
Registered
76 Posts
I went to the Ron Fellow school years ago. Had a 1999 Corvette Convertible. Learned a lot. One thing I really remember is don't look at the car in fromt of you. Look above or below. Good chance if they run of the road you would follow them. I figure they are still teaching that. .

1 - 12 of 12 Posts