Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone! New to the site, here she is

not the best pics but w/e. Need to clean the engine :laughing:

1968 fully modded. Only thing original is the frame and body. Engine is a custom 377 stroker small block with accel FI putting out just about 500HP. Tremec 5spd tranny. corbeau raceing seats. Kinesis wheels.

63 is stock non restored, restoration planned

·
Registered
486 Posts
Welcome to DC! I could take that '63 off your hands for cheap. :laughing:

Nice rides!! :cheers:

·
DC Crew
5,554 Posts
Very sweet cars and pics! What color is the '68? :thumbsup:

Welcome to the DC family :cheers:

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks everyone! As for the color of the '68 I have no idea. Its not the original color and we bought it that way. It originally was white but was repainted because we had a serial killer here in Wa. that drove a white 68' convertible.

The 63 is an amazing car. Actually got it off of ebay. It is in such good shape its crazy. the ONLY problem on it is the frame is pretty rusted because the last owner drove it in a town that salted their roads heavily. Eventually it'll get a full frame off. Its not FI sadly but oh well.

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Welcome aboard. Enjoy !!!! :cheers:

·
Registered
160 Posts
Oh the 63 split window....

Oh my gosh I love the 63' always have always will, look at the avatar <<<<. Keep us updated on the restoration. Any ways, Welcome to DC!!!

molecularman

·
Registered
284 Posts
Nice 63 S/W - even though its a project car, long term it will be worth it.

Are you planning on a frame repair, or replacement?

If replacement (and thus not concourse) there are a number of companies offering alternatives to the OEM 'style' - allowing disk brakes, etc. to be accompanied.

·
DC Crew
4,825 Posts
Welcome to DC in order to be a full fledged member of this community you'll need to sign that SWC over to me :laughing: :laughing:

·
Premium Member
1,146 Posts
Welcome to DC in order to be a full fledged member of this community you'll need to sign that SWC over to me :laughing: :laughing:
DAMN! Wish I thought of that!! :laughing:

and

1 - 13 of 13 Posts