Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i heard adams came out with a new wax called super wax does anyone no if this is true because were thinking about getting the absolute essentials kit and i dont want to be stuck with the old stuff even though im shure its still good:thumbsup: ....i hope i can get the results you guys get without the porter cable because we already have a polisher and i dont see the sense in buying another one

·
Registered
3,584 Posts
It's a secret:devil:

·
Registered
43 Posts
As soon as I get this move over with, I'll be able to give a little feedback on the Super Wax (and a couple other new items).

:)

·
Registered
77 Posts
i heard adams came out with a new wax called super wax does anyone no if this is true because were thinking about getting the absolute essentials kit and i dont want to be stuck with the old stuff even though im shure its still good:thumbsup: ....i hope i can get the results you guys get without the porter cable because we already have a polisher and i dont see the sense in buying another one
I mentioned Adam's new super wax awhile ago, but I haven't checked to see what the latest scoop is on marketing the product. It may not even be called super wax! It is intended to be used in conjunction with the Porter Cable buffer, although I have applied it by hand in small areas, and I'm sure it will work with any similar polisher. (The critical component here is likely the pad you are using.) I had some of the first Beta version, and things have changed (color, smell, etc), so we'll just have to wait and see what the final product will be like. All I can say is I LOVED it!

:cheers:

·
Supporting Vendor
243 Posts
Hey All

Just wanted to give you an update about our new Machine Super Wax and Fine Machine Polish. Both will be out very soon. We are hoping within the next few weeks. We are actually waiting for our new DVD's to be completed before we launch our new products so that customers and detailers understand how to use them. They are designed to be used with the PC polisher and our pad system.

They achieve astonishing results and will also last longer. We are really excited about the new products. Keep tuned to the detail forum as we will be announcing their release very soon.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Excellent cannot wait. Will we be able to view the video prior to purchase or is it a instructional the package. Thanks :cheers:

·
Registered
4,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey All

Just wanted to give you an update about our new Machine Super Wax and Fine Machine Polish. Both will be out very soon. We are hoping within the next few weeks. We are actually waiting for our new DVD's to be completed before we launch our new products so that customers and detailers understand how to use them. They are designed to be used with the PC polisher and our pad system.

They achieve astonishing results and will also last longer. We are really excited about the new products. Keep tuned to the detail forum as we will be announcing their release very soon.

so would it be better not to use the new polish since i dont have the pc, and just stick with the buttery wax?

·
Supporting Vendor
243 Posts
Correct. The new polishes are meant and designed to be used in conjunction with the PC. If you are still applying by hand then the Buttery Wax is still definitely the way to go. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
724 Posts
Correct. The new polishes are meant and designed to be used in conjunction with the PC. If you are still applying by hand then the Buttery Wax is still definitely the way to go. :thumbsup:
So, if I understand you correctly, the new wax and polish is designed for the PC. I normally apply the Revive polish with my PC and then remove it as Adam shows in his video. I use one of your blue microfiber polishing towels and set the buffer pad on it and let the buffer do the work. I apply the Buttery Wax by hand, but I use the same method to remove it as I do for the polish.

I am going to detail my wife's Trailblazer today and that will probably finish off my polish and wax. I was going to order the refills, but it looks like I might want to wait a few weeks for the new polish and wax, as I just detail my vette 2 weeks ago.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts