Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 201 Posts

·
Banned
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. Im new and im only 18 so please dont give me a hard time about my age. I would like to say that my typing is not the greatest and that I ACCIDENTALLY use slang terms so forgive me if I do. I have a 86 corvette. Its black with chrome Z-R1 rims, Cut lid with K&N filter, Air Foil(BIGGEST WASTE OF 65 DOLLARS), Power Coupler-another waste of money, a 160 degree thermostat. My exaust was cut off after the two main cats no pipe and the cats were gutted. So it sounds like a race car. Thats about it for my mods. Im not the greatest driver. Im on my second motor and second transmission. I basically blew out my cooling system so its new as well. All the small things have been replaced. Im looking to get as much horsepower as possible. Thanks and it seems like this place is alot better than other forums. So cheers to all:thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
Welcome, theres a whole bunch of info on modding C4's on here so check it out:thumbsup:

·
Registered
201 Posts
YoungandFast said:
im only 18 ... corvette....sounds like a race car....Im not the greatest driver.... looking to get as much horsepower as possible.
:rolling:

welcome aboard!

·
Banned
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
C6Dave....dude seriously dont start stuff with me. I really dont wanna have to kick ur butt in a race or get kicked off this forum.:rolling: But if you insist on laughing at my age:rolling: I will glady race you so you can shut ur hole:thumbsup: . Not trying to be mean or a asshole.:laughing:

·
Registered
201 Posts
YoungandFast said:
C6Dave....dude seriously dont start stuff with me. I really dont wanna have to kick ur butt in a race or get kicked off this forum.:rolling: But if you insist on laughing at my age:rolling: I will glady race you so you can shut ur hole:thumbsup: . Not trying to be mean or a asshole.:laughing:
Like I said, Welcome aboard. Wasn't laughing at your age.. mostly laughing at "can't drive and want more horse power" reminds me of myself 14 years ago when I was your age. only difference with me is now I can drive.

Don't be so sensitive about your age or I'll start pushing your buttons. (so will others) Any time you wanna roll, I'm game. NC and texas are pretty far apart though, lol

so stick around and have some fun

·
Web Head
15,763 Posts
Welcome to DC. Please make yourself comfortable and enjoy the site. c6_dave is right, don't be so sensitive about your age. You're going to be well accepted here and Picked on as well (we have members as young as 14). Now, with that in mind, whenever you are pick on and the ego is bruised just remember, You're young, you'll get over it :rolling:

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
Ok, not to be a wet blanket, but there's no way you're gonna kick C6 butt with a '86 with just a K&N filter and racecar sound...

Other than that: welcome to DC! :thumbsup: Enjoy the car, learn how to drive her and THEN think of adding more power... ;) (omg, I sound like an old man.. and I'm only 16 :rolling: )

·
Banned
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
:laughing: Sorry I was on a few other forums and it got to be pretty bad because im young and alot of stuff happened and I was the one who got kicked off and this has happened multiple times so sorry again im just kind of defensive.:)

·
Web Head
15,763 Posts
YoungandFast said:
:laughing: Sorry I was on a few other forums and it got to be pretty bad because im young and alot of stuff happened and I was the one who got kicked off and this has happened multiple times so sorry again im just kind of defensive.:)
That is just a natural reaction for youth. So, are you potty trained yet? :rolling: Sorry about that, I just couldn't resist :thumbsup: How about some pics of your Vette?

·
Banned
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
:laughing: Ok the pottything doesnt bother me. I cut up too. I just thought he was trying to be a smartass and I have no idea how to put my pics on here. I don't want to start any **** with anyone. As long as were just joking around it's all good. This place seems ALOT nicer than other forums. Most adults just give me crap on here and are trying to push my buttons. :laughing:

·
Registered
201 Posts
Best thing you can do is not mention your age at all. you're just opening yourself up big time. You make a big deal out of it, so will others.

now go drink your milk

·
Web Head
15,763 Posts
YoungandFast said:
:laughing: Ok the pottything doesnt bother me. I cut up too. I just thought he was trying to be a smartass and I have no idea how to put my pics on here. I don't want to start any **** with anyone. As long as were just joking around it's all good. This place seems ALOT nicer than other forums. Most adults just give me crap on here and are trying to push my buttons. :laughing:
I got bad news for you dude, Your 18 and that makes you an adult :rolling:
Your pics can be posted by either adding them to the photos section or, if they are hosted on another web site you can add them to your post. All you need to do is right click on the pic and select properties, copy the url, then add it to the post by selecting the insert image tab in your post ( looks like a box with a mountain in it) paste the url there :thumbsup:

·
Banned
155 Posts
18? HEHEHE, cause it seems like your car is older than you..

·
Registered
505 Posts
YoungandFast said:
Im not the greatest driver. :thumbsup:
That's probably one of the most mature statements I've read on this forum. My guess is, most 18 year olds think they're great drivers!

Welcome to DC! I promise not to make any jokes about your age (at least not today)! :)

·
Banned
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
:laughing: Umm thinks......I know I am not as good as you guys. I have been in 9 different accidents and totaled my first vette. So im not afaid to say it. About the 16 year old if you wanna put money on it I will gladly take you up on that if Dave is willing to give me a chance at the strip. Your in luck Dave im coming to Houston in August.:laughing: . If you wanna show me how a :rolling: real man can drive I am willing to learn.

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
YoungandFast said:
:laughing: Umm thinks......I know I am not as good as you guys. I have been in 9 different accidents and totaled my first vette. So im not afaid to say it. About the 16 year old if you wanna put money on it I will gladly take you up on that if Dave is willing to give me a chance at the strip. Your in luck Dave im coming to Houston in August.:laughing: . If you wanna show me how a :rolling: real man can drive I am willing to learn.
Obviously. Damn, 9 accidents and totaling a car in 2 years:thud: . How do you still drive and pay for insurance. Stay off the road and do us all good.:laughing:

·
DC Crew
5,554 Posts
Welcome to DC:thumbsup:

I'm only 16 and can say that kids my age SUCK:thud: Hard to believe eh? I'm not the best driver but can say after countless classes, instructors and lots of practice in the rain with a GTO I'm alittle better than the average 16 year old. I afterall only got a 1 on my final driving test :laughing: (Parking lot don't worry):lookinup:

Video tape the race! Beat him and show us kids are better than Adults with the VAST more experience :rolleyes: :drink: :rolling:

·
Registered
201 Posts
YoungandFast said:

post your time slip, boy. Ever been on a drag strip?

I'm gonna take you to the toolshed. :spanked:

Of course with 9 accidents, I might just let you slide :lookinup:

1 - 20 of 201 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.