Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 60 of 201 Posts

·
Web Head
15,763 Posts
YoungandFast said:
How come you guys are so nice and all the other forums people constantly tried to start **** and just bitched me out for asking a quiestion. I don't know what I did to make them so mad. I hope it's not going to happen here. Ok can you knock the teddy and mommy stuff off now thats getting kind of annoying.
Well, Dave there is still a couple of years away from senility so he still remembers what it was like to be young. :rolling: Me, I just like to instigate :partyon: However, I would keep the profanity down a bit as this is a family forum :thumbsup:

·
Registered
201 Posts
YoungandFast said:
How come you guys are so nice and all the other forums people constantly tried to start **** and just bitched me out for asking a quiestion. I don't know what I did to make them so mad. I hope it's not going to happen here. Ok can you knock the teddy and mommy stuff off now thats getting kind of annoying.

It's all give and take... some people just can't see it that way. I've got way more important things to worry about than fighting on the internet.... It's all fun. Only thing that ticks me off on the intarweb are retards offering up technical advice (and act like its is proven and not a theory ) when they have now freaking clue what they are talking. That's the only time you will see me turn into a real ass. people come hear for fun and for learning. hate someone to spend money or kill their car on someones delusion of grandeur

·
Registered
78 Posts
c6_dave said:
It's all give and take... some people just can't see it that way. I've got way more important things to worry about than fighting on the internet.... It's all fun. Only thing that ticks me off on the intarweb are retards offering up technical advice (and act like its is proven and not a theory ) when they have now freaking clue what they are talking. That's the only time you will see me turn into a real ass. people come hear for fun and for learning. hate someone to spend money or kill their car on someones delusion of grandeur
the best thing ive read all night good 1:thumbsup:

·
Banned
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
I agree. If I piss you off just tell me to knock it off. :laughing: Usually people just get madder and madder until they explode. I hope "patrick" is not going to close this thread down:toilet and kick me off of here.

·
Web Head
15,763 Posts
c6_dave said:
Ok, so maybe the flux capacitor was only from a movie, but you have to admit that it sure seemed like good science:D

·
Web Head
15,763 Posts
YoungandFast said:
I agree. If I piss you off just tell me to knock it off. :laughing: Usually people just get madder and madder until they explode. I hope "patrick" is not going to close this thread down:toilet and kick me off of here.
Chill out, and quit bringing that subject up. Relax and have some fun :thumbsup:

·
Registered
201 Posts
spiderpat said:
Ok, so maybe the flux capacitor was only from a movie, but you have to admit that it sure seemed like good science:D

Oh that! That's real! I got one on ebay yesterday!

I need to go to bed too or I'm going to be grumpy at daycare tomorrow too. Then I'll pick on the other kids and they won't give me my cookies at snack time

·
Banned
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
:whip: I dont want to get in trouble again. But ok. Is this the new hot thread or something people respond every 2minutes. LOL.

·
Registered
201 Posts
YoungandFast said:
:whip: I dont want to get in trouble again. But ok. Is this the new hot thread or something people respond every 2minutes. LOL.
We're riding this train to 500 pages!!!

·
Web Head
15,763 Posts
c6_dave said:
Oh that! That's real! I got one on ebay yesterday!

I need to go to bed too or I'm going to be grumpy at daycare tomorrow too. Then I'll pick on the other kids and they won't give me my cookies at snack time
I didn't want the youngster to know about it. SHHH:lookinup:

·
Banned
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
Well since we are already off topic. Ill post my problem in here. My car got up to 285 the other day after I recharged the air conditioning. Heat now comes out and it overheats SOME of the time. I dont know why and I bought a new relay switch for it. I cant find the old one so I can replace them. Does anyone know where it is or a soloution. I think it may be the compressor but not sure and dont know how to test.

·
Registered
201 Posts
YoungandFast said:
Well since we are already off topic. Ill post my problem in here. My car got up to 285 the other day after I recharged the air conditioning. Heat now comes out and it overheats SOME of the time. I dont know why and I bought a new relay switch for it. I cant find the old one so I can replace them. Does anyone know where it is or a soloution. I think it may be the compressor but not sure and dont know how to test.

Does your fan and water pump work good? when does your fan kick on? but yeah try again on the c4 page or call a good tuner in your area. they might talk you through it.

you might want to thing twice about houston heat in august if you are still having that problem

·
Banned
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
Yea. I dont want to go thru another engine. Fan kicks on at 225. My water pump is new. Eddlebrock. Oh well like Troy said I will just wait for some more advice. So what are we suppose to talk about now?
:drink:

·
Registered
78 Posts
YoungandFast said:
Yea. I dont want to go thru another engine. Fan kicks on at 225. My water pump is new. Eddlebrock. Oh well like Troy said I will just wait for some more advice. So what are we suppose to talk about now?
:drink:
well i got to get up for work at 5 so i need to get to sleep see you all later:thud: :thud:

41 - 60 of 201 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.