Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am in need of C5 front brake rotors and calipers. Need them quick. Anybody out there help me. Thanks, Brian

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Calipers. = your local GM parts dealer.

Rotors. = Napa.

Unless you are looking for an upgrade. I am really enjoying my Stoptech rotors. Pricey but great to look at and stop in a dime.

Joe

·
Registered
674 Posts
For calipers I would look at some of the classifieds on this site (as well as the other corvette sites) or call a salvage yard, you are going to pay a lot for new calipers at a dealer- if you have to have new check out GMpartsdirect.com they usually have good prices.

·
Registered
376 Posts
I am in need of C5 front brake rotors and calipers. Need them quick. Anybody out there help me. Thanks, Brian

For the caliper you might want to post this in the C5 parts for sale section of this and other forums.

Try NAPA for the rotors. I just bought a set and fortunately the seller was close enough to me that I was able to pick them up. If you have to have them shipped they'll cost a fortune, they are very heavy.

·
Registered
4 Posts
try wagner

You can buy wagner at O'Reilly's. They sell loaded calipers (pads loaded in the caliper) and rotors. Wagner is the best for the money imo.

·
Registered
501 Posts
got my c5 calipers and baskets new from the local acdelco parts store, bunch cheaper than the local dealer as the dealer discounts are tiny...some dealers will give better discounts than others, apparently it's up to them.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts