Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just installed my new B&B Bullets on my 03. All I can say is...Shiiiiit!

These are the most badass sounding things i've ever heard, I love them.

And I'm not quite sure, but I believe I made a woman walking her dog climax from the rumble as I drove by :devil:

·
Registered
411 Posts
I guess I'm just a young hoodlum, but I wish mine were louder... bring on the headers I say :laughing: Kooks long tubes are in the mail for me.:partyon:

·
Only green will do...
18,403 Posts
Can you post a video of them rumbling would definetely like to hear:D

·
Banned
622 Posts
Enloy them, I love mine:thumbsup:

·
Registered
865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Still loving the sound of them, unfortunately I haven't been able to hear them from outside the car at WOT, as I am the only person who drives the vette. I could do with them being a little louder though, I guess headers will do that, and give me some extra power. Those will come within the next year I guess.

·
DC Crew
53,226 Posts
Still loving the sound of them, unfortunately I haven't been able to hear them from outside the car at WOT, as I am the only person who drives the vette. I could do with them being a little louder though, I guess headers will do that, and give me some extra power. Those will come within the next year I guess.
Trust me dude, they are loud. The world is hearing them.

·
Registered
655 Posts
Once you install headers with your bullets....sell your radio as it will be worthless:D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts