Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Right now I'm looking for suggestion on what to get to bump my 200 C5 Vette from 345 rwhp to 400 rwhp . Any suggestions would be appreciated.

·
Registered
39 Posts
How much you looking to spend

Let her breath first:
LG Long Tube Pro's
CAI (Haltech stinger is what I found to be great)
"FAST" Intake/Cam/and Head combo LG Motorsports has a great selection

Of course you can also pipe in some liquid horsepower and put a 100 pill in the line.

She will be BAD [email protected]@ after these are done and you get a PRO TUNE to dial it in

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
N/A

I think I may go with Borla Exhaust and Vararam Air. If anyone has any other suggestions let me know

·
Registered
151 Posts
With your NA goal of 375-400 rwhp in mind I'd put in a set of long tube headers, some decent cylinder heads, a baby cam (224 ish), and a stock Z06 exhaust.

The Borla and Corsa exhausts are much too loud when you factor in an aftermarket cam and a set of long tubes, at least in my opinion.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
how much boost in performance can a z06 exhaust give? Also I think I may go with an exhaust that is not too loud as I'm looking for a fast vert cruiser that doesn't sound like a boat.

·
Registered
108 Posts
With your NA goal of 375-400 rwhp in mind I'd put in a set of long tube headers, some decent cylinder heads, a baby cam (224 ish), and a stock Z06 exhaust.

The Borla and Corsa exhausts are much too loud when you factor in an aftermarket cam and a set of long tubes, at least in my opinion.
:agree: I have those #'s posted above, (390 RWHP) mild cam, no headwork (stock 243 heads) LT's, high flow cats, Zo6 Ti cat back, UD pulley, CAI.
170*T-Stat & tune.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts