Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
53,226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A big thanks to Rick"Corvette"Conti !!!

This was SENT to him by a reliable source. No additional information at this time.

·
Super Moderator
10,175 Posts
Nice drawing. I like his emblem better than the real one (no oval). However, the wheels give me the shakes. Spokes are (I hope) too wide and remind too much of the early C5 wagon wheel spokes. I hated those.

The rest is very nice - very agressive!!

·
Registered
463 Posts
Great illustration! Easily the best representation so far of what the new front end will look like.

·
DC Crew
3,723 Posts
Patrick96LT4 said:
A big thanks to Rick"Corvette"Conti !!!

This was SENT to him by a reliable source. No additional information at this time.
Yes, but how reliable are you? :laughing:

It is a really nice rendering.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Anybody else see a little Corvette Indy in the front end? The lights don't look to be the shame shape, but they are similar. Nice Illustration.

Jim

·
Super Moderator
10,175 Posts
Absolutely!! I love that design. As impractical as a rear middy is compared to the C5 arangement, I would still have loved to see that car in production. This is a lousy pic, but the best I could find.

·
Super Moderator
10,175 Posts
If it is a pic, you better hide it until 12:01 01/01/04!!! ... or GM security will hunt you down and take your first born!!
:D

·
DC Pit Crew
11,957 Posts
awesome drawing and pic...they look dead on the boadshop pic...

·
Registered
227 Posts
Ted,

Why so secretive? We're all dying for stuff like this! (your avatar) I'm assuming you have the full photo and just cropped that. If so that's the first finished front end shot; just what we're looking for. Where did you get it?

kjmccurdy

1 - 16 of 16 Posts