Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
365 Posts
It's a chop, the headlights don't match the rounded shape of the red spyshots. I'm not too fond of it, but thats just me.

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
That looks like one bad ass car
Can I get one with hide away headlights or even painted to match headlight covers??
Thank god I won't need a front tag
now all i need is $$$

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
I hope they're right. I LOVE the front end, especially the exposed headlights. The one thing I really dislike about my C5 is the pop-ups. I know, old argument. To each his own. Change is good!:thumbsup:

·
DC Crew
4,823 Posts
I like it!!! 30 days and counting until we can see the whole thing...

·
Registered
145 Posts
well closer yes, but clearly still wrong. you would think that with the red pictures they would beable to do a pretty good job on one. look at the "grill" area on the all the chopps by the major mags, then look at the red vette. the grill area wraps around the front corners. and the blinker light is in the compleatly wrong spot. i mean the one on the front.

i dont know i just think that someone would notice this kind of thing and add it to a chop....

·
DC Crew
3,723 Posts
It's not bad considering they probably hadn't seen the boatshop or the San Francisco spy shots yet.

·
Registered
145 Posts
yeah i was thinking there was no way they could have seen those and come up with this.... i reallly dont like this, just because i KNOW its wrong. although i really dont think this is a bad design. its not a very great guess at the next vette.
and after taking a second look at the old spy shots and then looking at the red vette, it looks as if they made some changes in the front end styling, after the black and white cars that first started poping up with the camo. like the blinkers on the front.... as seen in the new vette video the at that time the blinkers were where they are placed on the C&D and MT "previews"... so as for those pictures, they arnt that bad, they are just outdated, like the glimpses of the first prototypes which seem to have changed by time they started the filming in san fran.

·
Registered
79 Posts
redls1c5 said:
I hope they're right. I LOVE the front end, especially the exposed headlights. The one thing I really dislike about my C5 is the pop-ups. I know, old argument. To each his own. Change is good!:thumbsup:
:huh: The front fascia looks so close to the ground it would scrap on an ant hill!:lookinup:

·
Registered
168 Posts
C6 PIC

Hey guys.
For some reason if you take a closer look at the road and track PIC you would notice that the lights that were strapped on the car were taken from a toyota Celica. :)
David

·
Registered
145 Posts
if you look, at the pics youll also notice that the light bulbs stand on top of eachother, while in spy shots they stand next to eachother.... just another little thing...

·
Registered
74 Posts
Guys thanks for that link...now all I'll need is some carrots in a state that requires a front plate.:laughing:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts