Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am going to be offering custom made clocks and thermometors with your cars photo as the clocks face. On top of that, the frame will be painted the same color as the factory color of the car. I will have one that will be available in nice brushed aluminum finish if that is the style you would like. I need to finish some details, but let me know if you think that something like this might fly! I know these are not the best pictures but I can't take a good shot with the covers on the clocks!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not sure of the final price just yet, but I am thinking around 75-95 depending on the size that would be ordered. I have all the tints, pearls, and additives already, so it really is not a huge production for me unless I start to get too swamped as I only plan on doing this part time!:thumbsup:

·
DC Crew
53,220 Posts
You are not a supporting vendor so I am deleting your post.

:laughing: Hahahahaha ... just kidding!!! I want one of those clocks!!! :laughing: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
990 Posts
me2 .... can you put a grand sport stripe thru it ?

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I like the idea of the Gran Sport stripe. Hmmmm. I have not tried one yet, so I can't say I can or can't, but I don't see why I couldn't do it. This may sound like a silly question, but I am not sure if the stripe is painted on or a sticker. If it is painted on, do you or Patrick know the paint code for it? I would want the stripe to match as close as possible as there are a TON of white colors I can mix.:cheers:

Patrick: It is funny you mention that, I am in talks with the other forum but was made clear that I can not be posting anything about prices until I became a supporting vendor! I probably still will do it, but damn, its not like I am some big company doing this! I love this site!!!!!!:partyon:

·
Registered
990 Posts
Yes.... the color is called artic white for the touch up paint. I can get the #'s if you need them

·
DC Crew
53,220 Posts
Paint codes for Grand Sport:

Dark Cloisonne (Admiral Blue Metallic), Paint Code 28, WA128a, GM part# 12344334

Artic White, Paint Code 10, WA9567, GM part# 12345587

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
10 and 28 those are the numbers! Now I just want to know how the heck do you pronounce that name?!?!Cloisonne Give me a little time to play with the thin stripes on the sides, and I'll let you guys see how it turns out! Ive got a few jobs over the next couple days so I don't know how much time I'll be able to put on it, but I will get to it! Now who can get me a good sample of a GS I wonder?!:D

·
DC Crew
3,723 Posts
jimbonic said:
10 and 28 those are the numbers! Now I just want to know how the heck do you pronounce that name?!?!Cloisonne Give me a little time to play with the thin stripes on the sides, and I'll let you guys see how it turns out! Ive got a few jobs over the next couple days so I don't know how much time I'll be able to put on it, but I will get to it! Now who can get me a good sample of a GS I wonder?!:D
cloy-son-ay...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts