Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
New Corvette Club In Central Florida

Good Day Ladies and Gentlemen,

As of March 9th, I would like to announce the Inception of our new Corvette Club:

Volusia County Corvette Association.
http://VolusiaCorvette.com

Our first meeting was on Feb. 23, 2010 and we had about 50 owners show up to find out more about this new club startup. As of Mar. 9th, 2010 we have secured a Name, Website and Club Officers.

If you are a Corvette Owner in the Central Florida Area we would love to meet you and enjoy your presence in our club.

Sincerely,
Chris Weldon
Webmaster
Volusia County Corvette Association
http://VolusiaCorvette.com

·
Registered
16,300 Posts
Congrats on the club:partyon:

I was born in Volusia county right outside Barberville on an Orange Farm.

:cheers:

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cool Deal,

Our Club Meets at Starling Chevrolet in Deland along 17/92.

It used to be called Bondeson Chevrolet for those that can remember way back when.

Chris

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
At 5 Days Old

Our Club, at 5 days old had our first cruise out. We had 17 Cars with 28 members. It's going to be big.

I should be posting photos of the event on our website in the next couple of days.

There was a 2010 Silver ZR-1, a new supercharged Callaway and a lot more with an estimated 150 cars total.:partyon:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Congratulations, Chris, on the new club. I visited the website and it is very nice. You even posted your club's meeting minutes! And judging from the pics, your members have some really fine vettes. Keep up the good work, Mr Webmaster.

Also, I would be interested in that C6 emblem to go on the air bridge of my new Callaway Honker. Seriously, could I send you the money for it and have you mail it to me?

·
Registered
502 Posts
That's awesome that a corvette club was born there! My parents, sister and grandmother live in Volusia County. I'm currently in Korea, but my vette is at my parent's and it's for sale. Do you know anyone looking for one. Can he bring it to the club and show it off to probe for interest?

Thanx!
Ruben

·
Registered
502 Posts
Greetings! Did you forget you posted on here???

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Greetings! Did you forget you posted on here???

Hey guys,

Thanks for the responses, I am sorry that I haven't responded.

1. I forgot to have a response emailed to me when someone does.

2. I have been really busy and now my wife is complaining that I am spreading myself to thin.:spanked:

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Congratulations, Chris, on the new club. I visited the website and it is very nice. You even posted your club's meeting minutes! And judging from the pics, your members have some really fine vettes. Keep up the good work, Mr Webmaster.

Also, I would be interested in that C6 emblem to go on the air bridge of my new Callaway Honker. Seriously, could I send you the money for it and have you mail it to me?

Hey VetteVictor,

Sorry, someone in the club has already snatched it up.

Thanks for the word about the site, means alot.

Chris

·
Banned
2,365 Posts
Very cool!:thumbsup:

Congrats on the turn out and best wishes for much success:cheers:

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Quick Update

Just wanted to give you guys a quick update to our club. We have attended a few shows and taken home a few awards from our members cars.

Our membership is at about 60 members and growing. We have cars from all era's.

Our 1st Annual All Chevy Show is coming up soon in January on the 14th and 15th. Check out our website to get more information on attending. We are limited on registration packets to the first 100 registered. Its going to be a great first show.

We would love to hear back from other Corvette Clubs and Chevy Clubs that would like to attend.

VolusiaCorvette.com

:cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts