Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone (Howdy, How Ya Doin', etc.)

New member checking in from Texas. Recently bought my first corvette (2011 C6 Grand Sport Convertible).

·
Registered
25,253 Posts
Welcome to DC! Where in Texas? I'm in Crowley just South of Ft. Worth. We love pics on DC, so post some up. :cheers:

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Pictures posted (pending approval).

New at posting at this forum type. Sometimes the computer makes me feel like this. :crazy:

·
Registered
25,253 Posts
Pictures posted (pending approval).

New at posting at this forum type. Sometimes the computer makes me feel like this. :crazy:
Check out this link. Junkman is the resident expert on auto finish rehabilitation and everything dealing with photos. He has excellent instructional videos about both areas. This link has a video of how to post pictures without using the DC process. You basically get a free Photobucket.com account, park your photos there and then link to them in your DC post. Check out his video. :thumbsup:

http://www.digitalcorvettes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=121081

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Check out this link. Junkman is the resident expert on auto finish rehabilitation and everything dealing with photos. He has excellent instructional videos about both areas. This link has a video of how to post pictures without using the DC process. You basically get a free Photobucket.com account, park your photos there and then link to them in your DC post. Check out his video. :thumbsup:

http://www.digitalcorvettes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=121081
Thanks for the tip. Photos have been approved and now on display.:excited:

·
Registered
25,253 Posts
Thanks for the tip. Photos have been approved and now on display.:excited:
Great looking car! Of course, I'm partial to the color. :laughing: Also love the vanity plate - very cool! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
16,300 Posts

·
Registered
25,253 Posts
Hey from Sunny, South Florida. The state that's Hot, with Hot cars and Hot ... Ummm .. "Welcome." ;)
Reminds me of one of my favorite old saying from the 60's: "I love hot cars, fast women and the smell of burnin' rubber." :laughing:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts