Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Extra Crispy
5,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My sharp-eyed wife, who was looking at the sale ads, came across this Corvette Clock in an ALCO sales ad. Look for a store near you! www.duckwall.com Page 11 I love my wife.

:)

·
DC Crew
53,222 Posts
These were around quite a while ago. I think I've seen them in quite a few stores... and on e-bay. My son got one for Christmas.

I wish it were higher quality, or I would have purchased one for myself.

One of our new advertisers makes custom clocks, I am going to have them whip up a cool one of the GS.

:thumbsup:

·
Extra Crispy
5,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I might make a road trip to check it out. I just built a 6 car garage and my wife says I lose all track of time in there. A clock would would be a plus in it.:cheers:

·
Registered
34 Posts
Patrick96LT4 said:
These were around quite a while ago. I think I've seen them in quite a few stores... and on e-bay. My son got one for Christmas.

I wish it were higher quality, or I would have purchased one for myself.

One of our new advertisers makes custom clocks, I am going to have them whip up a cool one of the GS.

:thumbsup:
Maybe a DC Clock would be a good idea.......... Or Not?:lookinup:

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,563 Posts
B66vette. Don't do it. Do not put a clock in the garage. Everybody knows car types can't tell time. Just ask the wives. She asks when will you be done and you say 15 minutes and a hour and a half later she'll ask again and you reply that you're almost done. If you have a clock she'll start expecting you finish when you said you would. Get a good car/babe calendar instead:laughing:

·
Premium Member
11,627 Posts
Torch Red 2K said:
B66vette. Don't do it. Do not put a clock in the garage. Everybody knows car types can't tell time. Just ask the wives. She asks when will you be done and you say 15 minutes and a hour and a half later she'll ask again and you reply that you're almost done. If you have a clock she'll start expecting you finish when you said you would. Get a good car/babe calendar instead:laughing:

Spoken by a true car guy. :laughing: :laughing:

·
Registered
8,067 Posts
Torch Red 2K said:
OR you could put the clock in the garage. I received one last year for Christmas. Batteries are optional....get my point?

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
stilcrazee said:
OR you could put the clock in the garage. I received one last year for Christmas. Batteries are optional....get my point?
I wish I could get a clock like that here.:laughing:

·
Extra Crispy
5,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ok guys.......I see your point. When I see something with the words Corvette or Vette, I get excited. Corvette Babe Calender would fit the bill I think. I don't want the wife abusing me for been late. :spanked:

·
Registered
8,067 Posts
OK, now I'm real interested...what kind of abuse???Whips? Cuffs?
Getting cut off for a week?? (oh your married I forgot, nothing to cut off..:laughing: ) :whip:

·
Registered
6,158 Posts
stilcrazee said:
:agree:

The wife got me one for Christmas last year. Had the batteries in it for a few hours to make the vvrooooom sound of each of the years. It was driving me nuts so out they came. The clock has two sets of batteries, one for the clock and one for the sound. Thank god. I still got it hanging in my office.

·
DC Crew
32,974 Posts
I got one last year for Christmas. It's kinda cool it hangs in the garage the problem is you can't hear it over either the T.V or radio.

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
B66vette said:
My sharp-eyed wife, who was looking at the sale ads, came across this Corvette Clock in an ALCO sales ad. Look for a store near you! www.duckwall.com Page 11 I love my wife.

:)
Some guy was selling these at a local car show this past summer for $50!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts