Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My husband is cleaning the shop and getting ready to do alot of work to the 68'. New Kinsler injection, custom rearend, Aerospace rear brakes, halfshafts, etc. We might even take the engine out to do a dyno at the local engine builders shop after the injection is on. We had the rearend built at Blackstone Race cars, to handle the horsepower and keep the independent rearend. Anyway I'm sharing today, thought some would be interested.

·
Registered
759 Posts
Sounds good but...Get your camera out!!! We Like Pics! :thumbsup:

·
Banned
1,873 Posts
i can see it now and that's some sick stuff you have there, love the injetor and the diff. That should be able to handle whatever you put into it..dang!!! :surprised :surprised

·
Registered
2,366 Posts
Yeah just click the user gallery. The pics are there

Looks good :thumbsup:

Edit: Wow that rear end is ridiculous :surprised :thumbsup:

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
One of these days we'll be able to take it to the track. Before the injection-on paper- it should do high 9's. Troy has so much work ahead of him, it will probable be a while.
Twinturbo- we have watched your work and really love what your doing with you car!

·
Banned
3,855 Posts
Damn! Can't wait to see that monster put together, very nice:thumbsup:

ME 2....is the OP sure that diffy is strong enough though??? wond't want any overkill now,.....:laughing: :rolling: :WTF :cheers:

·
Registered
3,100 Posts
I would dearly love to get my hands on a Kinsler injection setup for my BB. Quick throttle response, 100% tunable for each cylinder's dynamics. And the BLING factor when you pop the hood:thumbsup: :partyon:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts