Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
7,823 Posts
lookin good! sooo purrdy... whose rear diffuser is that?

·
Banned
7,823 Posts
dayum! i know know where i'm getting my front splitter and rear wing! Going to have to give them a call about a rear diffuser....

·
Registered
3,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
DC crew
4,102 Posts
Are you road racing at all? The reason I ask is that you have some bad ass items. First anyone could work with the stock dry sump, but you went with ARE. When I see an ARE dry sump, it means someone means business. Then the Moton suspension. Again only hardcore racers step to those. You know that you have a killer car and the super cool thing is.... You've had your car for a long time now. It will be 5 years I've had my Z and I think you got yours before me. :thumbsup:

Jr.

·
Registered
3,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Are you road racing at all? The reason I ask is that you have some bad ass items. First anyone could work with the stock dry sump, but you went with ARE. When I see an ARE dry sump, it means someone means business. Then the Moton suspension. Again only hardcore racers step to those. You know that you have a killer car and the super cool thing is.... You've had your car for a long time now. It will be 5 years I've had my Z and I think you got yours before me. :thumbsup:

Jr.
No, I am not road racing, LOL. But I do understand and respect everybody who does, and I think it is great fun. Actually I even have a racing license, as a precaution. Potentially, the Z06 is too fast and too dangerous in the hands of somebody without such a licence, IMO.
Of course I like to go fast, at times, and I mean really fast. After all, that's where the C6 generation was built for. The only places in Europe where one can attain high speeds legally and safely (on public roads) are the German Autobahns, and I have driven there several times. :smokin:
As good as the Corvettes in stock form are, there is always room for improvement. The ARE Stage 3 dry sump system is a good example of such an improvement, especially when one drives at high speeds during longer periods of time. The Moton coil overs (and the Pfadt sway bars) are another one, they make the car less 'bumpy' at high speeds.
My goals are, and have always been, to combine form and function. So, I only buy premium parts that add something and look good. Admittedly, that costs a lot of money. But, my Z06 is my baby, that I want to cherish and keep for a long, long time!
On August 4th, 2006 I received my keys, a day that I will always remember. :) Thanks for you nice comments on my Z06! :thumbsup:

:buhbye: Ronald

1 - 9 of 9 Posts