Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK now I have the new car I need it to sound good. I am going to put on some long tube headers but want to start smaller and put on some new exhaust for some better sound and flow. I know Magnaflow has a good cat back set but I would love to know what you guys recommend. I am looking for some better rumble and WOT sound but still be able to start in at night near my neighbors..:lookinup:

·
Premium Member
13,918 Posts
I have Borla's touring exhaust in my 05.:thumbsup:

It's far from obnoxious, has no drone, but believe me you can still hear it coming a mile down the street.:D

·
Premium Member
1,879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Is it from the cat back or all the way from the collectors

Guess you and I are not working!! LOL :laughing:

·
Premium Member
13,918 Posts
Is it from the cat back or all the way from the collectors

Guess you and I are not working!! LOL :laughing:
It's from the cat back.;)

My Husband is working.:thumbsup:

I am the one who has to shop and spend his money. It's a tough job, but someone has to do it....may as well be me.:D

·
Premium Member
1,879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Got ya! I work from home and I am now looking to get out more and run errands for some strange reason.....:lookinup:

·
Premium Member
13,918 Posts
Got ya! I work from home and I am now looking to get out more and run errands for some strange reason.....:lookinup:
I know...you can feel a little stir crazy being stuck at home all day.:thud:

Good luck with your C6.:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
1,879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Dont mind being home just want to drive the damn car!! LOL

Thanks

·
Registered
350 Posts
good friend of mine has an 07 C6 w/borla stingers. Awesome sound at idle and when stepping on the loud pedal. Driving down the road is hardly louder than stock.

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
I have Borla touring on my 05' sounds great. It has more of a sport sound to it. On the the highway or the streets, sounds bad ass especially when you get on it. Not two loud. Also if you plan on doing the work your self the two mufflers and tips are tack welded in place so it wont be uneven. Good luck.

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
I have Borla Stingers with the X-Pipe, sounds great. Right after I got them installed I was on the phone with my buddy and I had to get infront of someone, after a second my buddy asked "What the hell was that?" :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts