Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I currently have TPIS long tube headers going directly into the front y pipe now becoming one pipe (no cat) and straight back to the flowmaster y then out to my flowmaster mufflers. Iam thinking of going with this system from Melrose and wonder if this would be a noticeable difference then what Iam runing now. I would love some feedback..

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
353 Posts
It seems to me that you would notice an immediate change to the weight of your wallet.:laughing: But seriously, Im not sure about the Melrose but I put the Corsa system on my car and noticed right away a major diff. in incab resonation. It was almost completely gone, much better sound, although there is now way to tell of any performance changes. But with the new exhaust I certainly feel like Im going faster.

·
Darwin award nominee
52 Posts
I also have the TPIS headers and Y-pipe, the system you show looks good and expensive. Why not have the y pipe modified so it feeds an x-pipe then into duals to your present mufflers. I'm going to do this same thing soon as many others have done.

·
Registered
597 Posts
im going with heddman long tube headers, and a pypes exhaust system, and when i get enough money im going to change the mufflers that are on the pypes system i am getting to something that looks better.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts