Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
21 - 40 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
It is still about 42 degrees in the day time and about 32 degrees at night. If you look at a map of Alaska,Juneau is in the northern part of Southeast Alaska. We have a climate similar to coastal Northern British Columbia,Canada. Some of you Vette folks have been on here a while,that is great. Great Forum too. I am Old Buzzard:D

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Itook off the car cover last highth and went over the car with a California Duster. Looks fine. i waxed it well after i put it away last November. ordered a brush from the National Corvette Museum to clean around the bolts on the wheels. The are hard to clean. Cheers Every One!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Juneau, Alaska is the only Capitol in the United States I know of besides Honolulu, Hawaii that you can not drive to or from. You have to take a State ferry or fly in.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
You catch it in Bellingham, Washington. As far as the State Ferry I not sure how far it is from Bellimgham to Juneau,May be a 1,000. I really don't know. Never took the ferry from there .I think Bellingham is about 100 miles north of Seattle. It stops in Ketchikan, Petersburg and Wrangell, Alaska before it gets to Juneau. Its about 800 miles as the crow flies from Seattle to Juneau via air.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
I drove around there years ago. A little in British Columbia and Saskatchewan. I don't know. We have some idiots in Juneau I just turn some idiot in to the police an hour ago.:)

·
Premium Member
715 Posts
Sometimes you got to what you got to do. Drove big trucks for 30 years there were times I just wanted to run over them. One of the reasons I retired that urge was getting hard to fight off.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
A little late to all but Happy Fathers Day to all. I am a father to 2 men and two ladies and a great grand father to 10 great gran children by marriage. 👍

21 - 40 of 47 Posts