Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone.
Bought my 80 a few mnths ago which is more or less apos wright now.But it has a solid foundation,at lest after I dump about $30-40 k in her?Blew up the crappy motor in her a few weeks ago.....not #"s matching .Am buying crate gm this weekend to drive her rest of the summer first,then plan on the rebuild.To nice in these mountains to have her sit the the garage.:crazy: So if your up this way and see apos fly by you good chances its me.Will be asking lots of advice on this one being my first vette,wish I could say that bought my wifes?:thud: So hope to hear from you to help me get teckie on this one?
Thanks All.

·
Premium Member
6,667 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
hey, you should look at gettin together with Corvettes Unlimited, the Calgary Corvette club, also cruise your Vette into the A&W on Mcleod trail by Chinook Center for the wednesday night cruise ins, youll meet lots of people into the same hobby.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Things are more expensive here Wit911,But Im thinking of new everything,may be out to lunch on the price but if I do a total restore I think $30 would be close??

Dave351
I know about A&W's cruise but i;d be embarrased to bring her there now.Its ok driving down the rd so i dont have any1 really see it.:laughing: I know 1 guy in vette unlimited,but thats further down the road also.Maybe grow some cahonnas and bring her down some nite for a laugh>Thanks for the invite.

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Welcome Aboard. Enjoy !!!! :cheers:

·
Registered
3,584 Posts
Welcome to the forum :cheers:

·
Registered
5,348 Posts
Welcome to DC!

Make sure you post some pics of your repairs. We like to see Vettes come back to life.:thumbsup:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts