Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
DC Crew
53,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

It looks like we can now see the gills better.

Plus the front nose has lost padding.... and now shows some interesting detail...

·
DC Crew
53,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by bkuper ...<br>
Pat, what do you see new about the gills?<br>
It was hard to tell before with the old cammo, but now you at least know where the gills should STOP or won't go passed... by where they covered it.

·
DC Crew
3,723 Posts
gotcha! ;)

(again with the header? Maybe it's time for some flames on ol' #846, huh?)

·
Registered
5,348 Posts
Wow that nose really slopes down. Why cant these pictures be any bigger. Im tired of small pics that show a lot. I want a big photo so i can chop it.:(

·
DC Crew
3,723 Posts
Originally posted by Loggins1 ...<br>
Wow that nose really slopes down. Why cant these pictures be any bigger. Im tired of small pics that show a lot. I want a big photo so i can chop it.:(<br>
I have begun...

Adam-

what software are you working with again?

If photoshop, copy the file, save at about 600dpi (it will come in at 72 dpi initially), and flatten the image. Then change the image size to about 4 inches wide. The file will be about 10-15 megs. then use auto image, auto contrast, and auto color under the image / adjustments pull down. The image will be more usable after that .:thumbsup:

·
Registered
5,348 Posts
Well Patrick told me a bout this Free Jasc Paint shop pro thing. I have been using that for a while. Seems to work good. Im about half way done with a photoshop. So it should be released on friday but im not promising anything.:laughing: :thumbsup:

·
DC Crew
3,723 Posts
Originally posted by Loggins1 ...<br>
Well Patrick told me a bout this Free Jasc Paint shop pro thing. I have been using that for a while. Seems to work good. Im about half way done with a photoshop. So it should be released on friday but im not promising anything.:laughing: :thumbsup:<br>
I'm kinda getting interested in the shot Pat posted above, the more I look at/work on it. At least it's not a rear view again, you know? :cheers:

·
Registered
5,348 Posts
Originally posted by bkuper ...<br>
I'm kinda getting interested in the shot Pat posted above, the more I look at/work on it. At least it's not a rear view again, you know? :cheers:<br>
Its about time. :stick: Ive been waiting for you to do a front shot. Im working on that Offical Gm pic. Will be intersting to see what yours comes out like. I know it will be good.:thumbsup:
:cheers:

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
Originally posted by Patrick96LT4 ...<br>
Get crackin, 'kuper... we want a new pic by sundown.:laughing:<br>
I second that one!

·
Registered
299 Posts
I have yet to see anything in any of the spy shots that makes me have any interest in being a C6 owner. So far the pictures I've seen have made me feel lucky I bought a C5 and at the bargain price that I did. I don't like what I've seen so far, ie: the 5 inch gash running front to back across the roof panel, the wide side gills, the quickly dropping sloped hood and the Baretta style door handles.

I also have another feeling that this is NOT what the C6 will look like at all. I'm thinking maybe GM is just faking everyone out with these cars we're all seeing. This is too big of a project for these cars to be this easily photograhed.:rolleyes:

·
DC Crew
3,723 Posts
Keep in mind we're only a little over two months away from official release, so it's not surprising we are seing more of it lately.
But, we still don't know what a large portion of the car looks like.
They are ONLY showing us what they want us to see.

·
Registered
662 Posts
Originally posted by Patrick96LT4 ...<br>
...Plus the front nose has lost padding.... and now shows some interesting detail...<br>
Indeed. The small overhangs front and rear are impressive.

I may be mistaken, but I think photos similar to that one were featured on Autoweek last night on Speedvision. According to them the photos were taken at the Nurburgring Nordshliefe circuit. To me that says "suspension engineering" big time. Coupled with the rumored power and torque numbers, the thing should be desireable whether one thinks it's butt-ugly or beautiful. Aesthetics aside, dragging test mules to Germany for road course testing implies serious commitment.

·
Registered
2,341 Posts
I dont know how to do the quoting...

but dude that was probably the first photochop I saw...actually the 2nd the first was the yellow one from Patrick.
Now that I have a place to complain...:partyon:
THAT DOES NOT LOOK LIKE A VETTE...IT LOOKS LIKE A 350Z OR A RX8, I THINK THEY WERE TRYING TO GOFOR THE SS LOOK BUT THEY FAILED MISERABLY. no offense to you dude lol It looks cool but not corvette cool... maybe cavalier cool:D or even cool for a new beretta but not corvette cool... It can not carry a corvette reputation. imo

1 - 20 of 26 Posts