Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to say hi since I've finally joined (so I can comment instead of just lurk)
My vette isn't here yet, it's a 92 blackrose automatic coupe. It needs a few things that seem pretty standard for a C4.
I have a 76 Nova, that explains my username. If you are into Novas you've probably seen me at stevesnovasite.com.

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
Welcome to DC :thumbsup: from a NW Ohio Buckeye that flys the Blue and Gold.
Enjoy your new ride and let the addiction to the Blue screen of Corvette therapy begin....:D

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Welcome to DC. (from Novi, MI)
- do you go to Gingerman from time to time?

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I've never been to gingerman, i have a few buds that go. Typically I go up to US131. I love short straight lines and racing fuel

·
Registered
339 Posts
Saying Hi

Welcome to DC.....I was born and raised in Michigan...born and raised in Lansing.....worked for 20 years at Nuclear plant in Bridgman...son graduated from Western...daughter graduated from Ferris.....Did you know that back in the 60's there were more Corvettes in the Kalamazoo-Battle Creek-Lansing area per capita than any where else in the USA per information from GM

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm not surprised. As soon as the salt goes away they will come out. I'll see midyears on my way home from work and at the hardware store. There are quite a few ZO6's around town.
In a couple of weeks there will be a blackrose 92.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts