Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thaought I'd say "hi" and introduce myself. I've owned my 2000 coupe for almost three years, and am just now beginning to give in to my mod bug. I'll be getting some new wheels for it in a few weeks. Z06 Motorsport rims in argent silver with polished rims. Should go good with my Arctic White coupe. We'll see when they get here.

·
Super Moderator
4,944 Posts
Welcome to Digital Corvettes. You are in the right place for that "mod bug." Just beware - there is no cure!!!

Be sure to post some pics.

·
Premium Member
6,667 Posts
Wow, you're close to my part of the woods. Springfield here, how about some pics?

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Looks like there are some nice Vettes in this state. And in Illihois, too.:thumbsup:

·
Banned
622 Posts
welcome :thumbsup:

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Performin' Norman... I think I briefly met you once a long time ago at one of the MOFBA events. If memory serves me right, you swung by just to see what was up that day.

·
Premium Member
17,444 Posts
Welcome to DC... There are about 25 DC'ers in Missouri that I know of now, will add you to our list and keep you informed of any local DC happenings...:buhbye:

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
Welcome to DC... There are about 25 DC'ers in Missouri that I know of now, will add you to our list and keep you informed of any local DC happenings...:buhbye:

Thanks!

Here it is in stock form, as it appears right now:

·
Premium Member
6,667 Posts
Sharp.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks. I wasn't sure about the white when I first saw it, but am now glad I went that route. I had actually gone to look at a '99 Spiral Gray FRC that was 8k less than the white coupe. But, upon close inspection, the FRC would have needed over $8,000 to be in near as good condition. I sure would have liked a Spiral Gray FRC, though. But, the Arctic White sure helps all the exterior details pop out.

·
Premium Member
6,667 Posts
I love white on Corvettes. My 1st and 2nd vettes were White. 75 Wht/tan and 94 Wht/red. I fell in love with the Electron Blue hence why I have it now, but I'd like to get an 01 Z White sometime down the road.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I love white on Corvettes. My 1st and 2nd vettes were White. 75 Wht/tan and 94 Wht/red. I fell in love with the Electron Blue hence why I have it now, but I'd like to get an 01 Z White sometime down the road.:thumbsup:
If I ever got rid of this Vette, it would be for a Z. Better yet, if I got lucky enough, it'd be cool to just add the Z06 while keeping my coupe. But, ya' don't need a fortune teller to inform me my future isn't that bright in the money department. :laughing:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts