Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys im new to the fourm, looks good, i dont have a vette yet but im the market for a c3 pref witth a ls1 transplant, also guys how come i cant view the classifieds? - not enough permission :S

·
Registered
3,516 Posts
Hola Mi Amigo ~ ;)

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
welcome I see you are the guy that has been pming me about mine for sale on corvette forum.

I know you were asking about pictures of the underacarrage but I dont have any at the moment.

The car was built by Josh at CUSTOM IMAGE CORVETTES a vendor here on the forum. feel free to contact him about any questions you have about the car also if you are interested

the build thread and vidios are down below in my signature if you want to see them

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks guys and i still cant view the classifieds for same reason :S i dunno.....82ceturner i have been in contact with ya...just need some time now to see if its eligible to bring into australia...sometimes we have stupid rules with importing cars into aussieland

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,548 Posts
Welcome to DC

·
Banned
7,823 Posts
thanks guys and i still cant view the classifieds for same reason :S i dunno.....82ceturner i have been in contact with ya...just need some time now to see if its eligible to bring into australia...sometimes we have stupid rules with importing cars into aussieland
I tried to import a Holden UTE a few years ago and boy the red tape I found lol

·
Super Moderator
4,944 Posts
Welcome to the site. An LS powered C3 is the way to go! :partyon:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
hey guys i having troubles viewing the classifieds it says i dont have permission to view it, but when i log out everything is there but i need to log in to view the specific ad or car for sale, how do i fix this?

·
Premium Member
13,918 Posts
Welcome to the site. An LS powered C3 is the way to go! :partyon:
:agree:That's what we are going with on our 69 Vette.:thumbsup: The reliability of fuel injection and the power of an LS =:D

Good luck with your Vette search and welcome to DC.:buhbye:

·
Registered
6,052 Posts
Welcome :cheers:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts