Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got a 99 Torch Red FRC with a Blackwing Intake, LG Pro Long Tubes (Catless), B&B PRT's, and a Nitrous Outlet Plate Kit with a 100 wet shot.

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
WELCOME ABOARD! :cheers:

Lucky Dogg to live in Arizona.........I love that place. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Nice ride. Im in gilbert arizona and am always looking for someone to cruse with.

Interested
Ya man, always looking for new people to cruise with. Where in Gilbert? what other local Vette guys do you hang out with? My buddies and I just went up through Sedona, Jerome, and back through Prescott Valley on Memorial Day. We're planning on going up again soon and we're trying to get more people to go this time since it was kinda busy so we couldn't have much fun. Here' s a couple pics from the cruise:

·
Registered
762 Posts
Got a question about going catless in AZ. I am about to purchase LG headers...(any day now the header fairy is going to put them under my pillow), and I was debating get cats or not.

How often do we have to get checked, and when you go, do you just throw back on your original H pipe with the cats?

Oh and there are lots of Chandler/Gilbert guys on here. We hang out at the Lowes parking sometimes on Friday nights (Chandler version of the Pavs) if we aren't heading to Firebird.

We are trying to get a big Vette showing for Firebird's reopening on the 28th. They are closed this week and next to resurface the strip. So maybe we'll have some good traction to work with too. Unforunately they are raising the tech card price to $10, so it costs a few bucks more. Oh well, it'd take 500 trips to equal the cost of headers.

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Welcome aboard. Enjoy !!!! :cheers:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts