Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

I've been lurcking herer for a few months and can't wait to pick your brains. I am currently trying to get my 78 Pace Car on the road. I have a 5.3 LS motor to drop in and I am currently working on the front suspesion and a few other things. The car is a complete basket case, but it was free, so we will see how it goes. take care.

·
Registered
19,914 Posts
Welcome to the club ! Glad you found us :thumbsup:

·
DC Crew
3,083 Posts
WELCOME TO D/C HAVE FUN HERE

GREAT TO SEE ANOTHER C3 CORVETTE HERE :thumbsup:

GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR BASKET CASE ***

JIM

·
Registered
223 Posts
Good luck with your project ! If you need any ideas holler. Your 78 isn't much different than my 79. I may even have a few spare parts around...

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for all the replies. As soon as I figure out how to post pix I'll get some on here for all to see. I am about knee deep in my vette now. The front clip is off and all the front suspension is out. In the process of getting rid of all the rust and repainting the frame and all the front end parts. I ordered ball joints today and the wife was nice enough to pay for tie rod ends and a few other misc. stuff for me without me knowing. She's a manager at Auto zone so I enjoy 20% off every thing. It's also good to have a wife( or hubby) who supports our hobby. With my current 200 dollar a month budget I figure I will get it finished about one day before I die, but what the hell isn't what we do this for. Take care all.

·
Super Moderator
4,944 Posts
Good luck on the project. Keep us updated with lots of pics. :thumbsup:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts