Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just joined this site! I've driven corvettes in the past but, never got the chance to buy one. Right now I'm trying to trade off my 2004 Cobra for a C4 ZR1. I'll get a Corvette eventually it's just a matter of time.:partyon:

About me:

Likes cars ( duh! )

Thinks the cheese wedge C4s are the best looking Corvettes made.

Biology major attending a 4 year school.

I recently purchased a 43k mile Grand National that will replace my Cobra as my cruise night ride. Corvette will just be a weekend car.:devil:

Well this isn't E harmony so if you want to know anything else just ask!:nuts:

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,554 Posts
Welcome to DC and the cool blue screen

·
Registered
16,300 Posts
Welcome to DC:partyon:

·
Super Moderator
4,944 Posts
Welcome aboard! :cheers:

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
Welcome to DC:thumbsup: Good luck with your search for the vette. Once you have one, you'll always have one. :cheers:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Once you have one, you'll always have one. :cheers:
My parents have an C4 / TPI / Vert / Auto so naturally I have to one up them with something better.:laughing: I already have 8k saved up to go toward the purchase of my new vette. I'm just waiting to sell the Cobra off now. It's been a good car but, cruising an auto GN is a lot easier. The ride on that old Buick feels better than a new Cadillac.:thumbsup:

I want to get into autocross / track days so a C4 should be a perfect weekend warrior. Not to mention the investment value of a limited production corvette. At only 17 years old I'm one of the few young collectors that will actually see these cars bring mega bucks. (That's half the reason for buying the low mileage GN too.):D

·
Premium Member
11,627 Posts
Welcome to DC.

·
Registered
6,052 Posts
Welcome :cheers:

·
Registered
649 Posts
Welcome :cheers: