Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:D hi all, newb here. hey i think i know some of this guys.

·
Registered
2,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Big2Bird :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Dang. I just became a senior member at the other place. oh well.

·
Premium Member
17,444 Posts
Welcome to DC...Were all the same here.:laughing: Just some a little older, is that what you meant about being a senior member.:rolling:

Any Way glad to see you here...:thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,584 Posts
Howdy:buhbye:
Welcome to DC :cheers:

·
DC Crew
32,974 Posts
No senior members here just all part of the crew.:thumbsup:

Glad you found us. Welcome to the site.:buhbye:

·
Registered
108 Posts
Im new here too , Welcome :buhbye:

·
DC Crew
3,080 Posts
so many more C3 s thought we were getting lost by all the C 5 & C 6s and what ever else !!!
SO WELCOME ALL NEW TO D/C

·
Registered
2,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks everybody for the greetings. and no senior member does not mean im old :rolling: . the other place ranked you with stars and stuff based on how many post you had :crazy: . 95% of mine were just asking questions.
met TimAT at his home today another fellow member to get some help with a t/signal problem and some dizzy setup help,what a great guy with lots of knowledge. Hey Tim buy the way on the way home that other indicator light started working :huh: not sure what happened their but what the hey,Tim saved me some money today by suggesting not to replace the switch, thanks for that. And by the way that is one hell of a vette you have, talk about mountain motors,cant wait to see that rig run, has to be one scary ride.when i get back from my fishing tournament and tim gets back from work he is going to help set that new dizzy in and get it dialed in. I appreciate the help very much, if any of you guys out their have a chance to meet up with one of these vette old timers for help,tips,and tricks,i suggest you do it. :thumbsup:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts