Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
1 - 20 of 103 Posts

·
Banned
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm new here, I'm TwinTurbos brother, I just bought a corvette too.

It's a project but nearly done so I got Marck beat on the time frame already LOL and he's had his junker for about half a century :) :laughing: :rolling:

Here's a pic,

·
Only green will do...
18,403 Posts
holy crap buddy you jumped in with both feet very nice very nice indeed:thumbsup:

·
Banned
3,855 Posts
Dats a Nice a car, show more pix please....

under hood, interior, etc.....you have the ecklers sugar scoop trays in there apparently...
what have U done to the drive train??

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

·
Banned
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
it has no buckets in there now, they'll probably be customs. There are sugar scoops w/ the car. Only have some pics of it in the storage with a lot of dust/dirt on the car and the pics are very poor. I'll get better pics alter this week okay? it's a 350/th350.

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Nice ride....:thumbsup:

Think I might have seen you around the internet B4:laughing:

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
He always helps me out ... for free :rolling:
Yea! Right.........:rolling:
When my brother helps me out there always seems to be a string.....
I mean a Rope...........a cable........no wait a Chain attached..:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

WELCOME ABOARD! :cheers:

Good to see it is a family affair...:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Hello en onthaal. Dat beeld u op de andere plaats had was grappig....gekeken als Mario de loodgieter.... evenals uw baanbeschrijving.

Nice Vette by the way ... any more photos ??? :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,488 Posts
Hello en onthaal. Dat beeld u op de andere plaats had was grappig....gekeken als Mario de loodgieter.... evenals uw baanbeschrijving.

Nice Vette by the way ... any more photos ??? :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
I think you are having key board problems :laughing: you might want to have it checked out.:crazy:

Kevin

·
Registered
2,488 Posts
Keyboard is fine..... it's all that beer.... I guess..... :rolling:
Must be some good beer:laughing: what you drinking? At first i thought you might be smokin something :laughing:

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Must be some good beer:laughing: what you drinking? At first i thought you might be smokin something :laughing:
nah... quit smoking last year.... I just finished the Miller 12 pack and will go to bed soon, gotta get up early..... :thumbsup:

·
Banned
1,873 Posts
Yea! Right.........:rolling:
When my brother helps me out there always seems to be a string.....
I mean a Rope...........a cable........no wait a Chain attached..:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

WELCOME ABOARD! :cheers:

Good to see it is a family affair...:thumbsup:
I always make him push my wreck and then I sit in it screaming brooooommmm broooaaaammmm.... just like the real thing ;) :D

I see Karsten used babelfish again LOL it's rubbish :rolling:

1 - 20 of 103 Posts