Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I'm fairly new here. Thought I would share with you some of my videos. There are a few other in the website that my signiture has if you would like to view them.

This is the first summer out with this setup.

Immediately after these videos the car was delievered to Neverlift for a Chro-moly 5 point roll bar and then taken to Mufflex for a complete stainless duel 3" exhaust to be installed.

As you can see this run was probably good for possible a high 10s run, as I was on the brakes trying to keep from breaking out. The traction was horrible that day and on this particular run I managed to hook it good enough to pull the front end off the ground.

I tried to slow it down at the end, but couldn't and broke out.

This day here I was running my restrictive <2" in spots exhaust system. Usually I run open headers, but Etown will not allow that on street race days.

The car is a street legal. 100% full car, AC and the whole nine yards. Race weight is 3344 with me in it and 1/2 tank of gas. The only weight savings are the racing wheels.

Let me know how you like it:

http://temp.corvetteforum.net/c4/ski_dwn_it//vids/jesvet_2.wmv

Here is another of earlier this year:

http://temp.corvetteforum.net/c4/ski_dwn_it//vids/numidia1.wmv

Let me know what you think.....:cheers:

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
Hey, I'm also from PA. Do you always go to Numidia or do you go to Beaver Springs as well?

·
Registered
Black 08, A&A TI supercharger. Kooks headers. CCW wheels. Much more
12,668 Posts
nice:thumbsup: :smokin:

·
Registered
3,027 Posts
How's your rear end, half-shafts and suspension held up with the slicks?

Cool videos. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Amazingly the rear end on Jesse's car along with His friend Corky hold up quite well.

I think it's due to the larger ring and pinion of the 3.07's they have in there. More area to absorb the shock.

I haven't seen Jesse's car run in person yet, but that thing RIPS! Corky's beige '85 has a sister engine combo and is a real treat to see run. High 10'[email protected] and it's streetable!:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
11,627 Posts
Jay 383 said:
Amazingly the rear end on Jesse's car along with His friend Corky hold up quite well.

I think it's due to the larger ring and pinion of the 3.07's they have in there. More area to absorb the shock.

I haven't seen Jesse's car run in person yet, but that thing RIPS! Corky's beige '85 has a sister engine combo and is a real treat to see run. High 10'[email protected] and it's streetable!:thumbsup:

Thats awesome. I think I'm jealous. :laughing: :laughing:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts