Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,348 Posts
MAn its change a million times today.:stick: But this one is the best Good job Patty.:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
11,627 Posts
Originally posted by Loggins1 ...<br>
MAn its change a million times today.:stick: But this one is the best Good job Patty.:thumbsup:<br>

I thought it was different earlier. :huh: Headers are looking good tho. :)

·
DC Crew
53,226 Posts
Glad you like, guys. Although I am not sure which one alleydude liked!

I had a very frustrating weak, so I was playing around here and there. I put 5 or 6 up, but didn't like them afterwards, so I scrapped and did some new ones.

I know, I need a psychologist!!!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
5,348 Posts
Originally posted by Patrick96LT4 ...<br>
Glad you like, guys. Although I am not sure which one alleydude liked!

I had a very frustrating weak, so I was playing around here and there. I put 5 or 6 up, but didn't like them afterwards, so I scrapped and did some new ones.

I know, I need a psychologist!!!:thumbsup:<br>
You just need a break. Go for a cruise in the vette with the top off. The site wont go to hell in 1 day. Sleep in till noon. RELAX. :thumbsup:

·
DC Crew
32,974 Posts
Originally posted by Loggins1 ...<br>
You just need a break. Go for a cruise in the vette with the top off. The site wont go to hell in 1 day. Sleep in till noon. RELAX. :thumbsup:<br>

It can't go to hell that quick can it?

The header looks great.:thumbsup:

·
DC Crew
53,226 Posts
Originally posted by raidmagic ...<br>
It can't go to hell that quick can it?

The header looks great.:thumbsup:<br>
Thanks, I'd be struggling with a logo design that wasn't so WIDE. I think I figured it out, I like it for now.

As for the silver shark, it was originally blue, and I photochop'd on the flames and lower black. That car does not exist in real life.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
Originally posted by Patrick96LT4 ...<br>
Thanks, I'd be struggling with a logo design that wasn't so WIDE. I think I figured it out, I like it for now.

As for the silver shark, it was originally blue, and I photochop'd on the flames and lower black. That car does not exist in real life.:thumbsup:<br>
Isn't that the best part of this site. There is stuff here that you can find no where else. I love it!

·
DC Crew
53,226 Posts
The purple one was COOL! But, I ran that one for a month.... it was getting stale.

I try to do a new one each week, or when I need a break from working!:laughing:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts