·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

This is my own idea...

·
DC Crew
53,221 Posts
Alcee1, your own idea? Did you design it.... do the stiching... or is that a photoshop? I can't tell (too many beers... plus bad eyes).

Also, welcome to digitalcorvettes!:buhbye:

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Patrick96LT4 said:
Alcee1, your own idea? Did you design it.... do the stiching... or is that a photoshop? I can't tell (too many beers... plus bad eyes).

Also, welcome to digitalcorvettes!:buhbye:
It's real not photoshop, I just got them done Monday.

My own idea, I designed it and had them done.

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,513 Posts
Welcome to digitalcorvettes. Defineately looking good
:thumbsup:

·
DC Pit Crew
11,957 Posts
looks awesome

·
DC Crew
1,470 Posts
Looks sharp!

New seat covers always look sooooo good.

·
Registered
3,027 Posts
Looks cool!

Where did you have it done??? You gave me a new idea... my girlfriend is going to be pissed at you and me 'cuz I'm going to be working up my own design now. :laughing:

·
Premium Member
11,627 Posts
Sweet :thumbsup:

·
DC Crew
32,974 Posts
Looks great.
I'm getting ready for new Interior I might steal your design for my haeadrests if you don't mind.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Originally posted by BubbleHead ...<br>
Looks cool!

Where did you have it done??? You gave me a new idea... my girlfriend is going to be pissed at you and me 'cuz I'm going to be working up my own design now. :laughing:<br>
I got it done at a local shop here in Cali, when you complete your idea post it so I can check it out.

raidmagic: I don't hog anything, so if you want to use it you can. It make me feel good that you like it enough to want it in your ride.:cheers:

·
Registered
3,027 Posts
Do you mind me asking how much it ran you? I'm sure different shops would charge different amounts but, I'm just curious about a ball park figure.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Originally posted by BubbleHead ...<br>
Do you mind me asking how much it ran you? I'm sure different shops would charge different amounts but, I'm just curious about a ball park figure.<br>
I had the covers removed and replaced @ $15.00 per seat, the logo's were $40.00 for both. I think thats pretty cheep.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts