Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been around awhile in Corvette circles but I'm new here. Just checking the site.

*Edit* - Functionality looks just fine. I look forward to seeing old and new friends.

·
Premium Member
15,763 Posts
Well I'm glad that you found your way over here because a sweet little Vette like that deserves a great home like DC :thumbsup:

·
Only green will do...
18,403 Posts
Dude love the green vette welcome to the SITE:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
15,763 Posts
Just curious. Why under my name am I DC Crew? Where do I change that?
All members are DC CREW, except the Mods. Mods have a blue pit crew title. Unless one of the admins or bosses decide to give you some other title :laughing:

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Patrick,
Goodwood Green was the most popular colour in 1967: 4,293 of 22,940 units coming off the assembly line. In my years of experience at shows few remain. Many if not most have gone to re-sale red. But my trim tag says 983 and I have stuck with it. Besides I love earth tones.

Green grass exterior with a soil brown interior. Can't get more earthy than that!

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks for that welcome. Nice to know there are other Canadians here. Greetings from Ottawa! Yes, that's my 1967 on the dash plaque.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Well, it was time to get out of "other place" after recent trauma in recent days. That was painful but the new owners don't know their a** from a hole in the ground when it comes to marketing. And the sensitivities of Corvette owners.

Again, thanks for the welcome. Anyone need pics of a 1967 or tips let me know. I hate to admit it but winter storage here is about 8 weeks away!

·
Registered
64 Posts
Another one checking in.
66 327 300hp convertible here
I hope the others find us.

Paul67 I have admired your car from afar for quite awhile. :thumbsup:

·
DC Crew
4,825 Posts
Welcome to DC! Your Vette is stunning!!!

·
Registered
176 Posts
hi paul and wolfe glad to see you here, i joined yesterday, mildly suprized to see you here. with all the activity going on elsewhere i seemed C1/C2 was largely ignored. other than the "whats dale doing here" and " where the hell did that commercial come from" nobody seemed too upset. i figured that forum might remain largely intact. a lot of OT guys defected, check out the lizard lounge. the OT guys were rioting, threads were getting locked left and right, threads were disappearing, posts were disappearing, avatars were being blacked out, even now one word relating at all to anything about the subject gets an instant lock and post poof. IB morons, everybody knows what happened. :rolling: :cheers: :cheers:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts