Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys just got back from my local Audio store and ordered this..
http://www.alpine-usa.com/product/view/ina-w900bt

An Alpine In-dash GPS with Blue tooth, USB and IPod input. Plays Cd's and DVDs and any other disk you can put in....I will hook to my stock Bose Speakers that I love and really put out. It goes in on the 31st I will get some pics and keep you guys posted..... Very Excited!! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
476 Posts
Very nice. Just when i was going to ask if it had a certain feature i scrolled down a bit more and it had it. Seems like Alpine stuffed that thing full of features. Im sure it will be great unit.:cheers:

·
Premium Member
1,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It really looks nice and I am very excited. If this goes well I plan to put one in my C3 this summer as well! I love the electronic toys!!

·
Registered
6,220 Posts
Wow! That looks like the perfect OEM replacement. :thumbsup:

Did you also get either the PXA-H100 or KTP-445?

I'm interested to find out your feedback.

·
Registered
476 Posts
It really looks nice and I am very excited. If this goes well I plan to put one in my C3 this summer as well! I love the electronic toys!!
How does the GPS update? is it automatic through downloads via satellite or do you have to plug in something to your comp?. I really like the looks of that unit, I'd like to put that in my Saturn(my DD) but the head unit would be worth a quarter of the car :rolling:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts