Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was trying to decide between the bubble lights or the LED flat lights. I went with the LED flat lights and put louvers on. I could not or have not found a LED with the white center for the reverse. Tell me what you guys think.

·
Premium Member
13,918 Posts
So they look like original lights but have the LED bulbs in them? I like it and was thinking about going that route with my very custom 69.:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
1,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes a close to stock look but much brighter. I got mine from Yosi at Corvette HID good guy! Vendor here on DC

·
Premium Member
13,918 Posts
Yes a close to stock look but much brighter. I got mine from Yosi at Corvette HID good guy! Vendor here on DC
Very nice!:thumbsup:

I've been trying to find a complete taillight assembly for my 69 and it doesn't seem like they make it new anymore. Good thing we all have EBAY now.

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
a little hijack buuut :p

here's a video clip of my lights :) i totally hacked my original taillights apart (they're cracked so whatever) to do this though:

turn mode 1: (CLICK ON THE PIC BELOW TO WATCH THE SHORT CLIP)

turn mode 2: (CLICK ON THE PIC BELOW TO WATCH THE SHORT CLIP)

pic of the tail/backup lights on:

YES i know :p i gotta do something about that license plate light but thats a project for another day (its really bright, almost looks like the ricer NEONs, see the line on the floor?) :p

i did this conversion because the ones i had before were REALLY bright (something like 24 leds per taillight and i had 4 of them *no backup light but none needed if you help the brake light a little :devil:*) that sucker lit up the whole street when i stepped on the brakes

ah, here, found a picture of my previous LED setup ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts