Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just received and installed my new fuel rail covers yesterday. What do you think? Gas sprayed everywhere when I popped the Fuel Line, so I would not recommend doing this with the car hot.

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,549 Posts
Those look good :thumbsup:

·
Registered
321 Posts
looks good...where did you get them.

·
Premium Member
6,667 Posts

Very nice!!!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
16,300 Posts
Sweet:thumbsup:

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
looks good...where did you get them.
Thanks all!

I got them off of Ebay. The guy said it was OK to give his name out if anyone is interested. He also told me that he would be glad to fix anything that happens to them such as brake fluid spilling on them, bird droppings, ect... that would damage the paint. That was a good selling feature to me. Autobuffs wanted over 2X as much as this guy charged me so it was a no brainer for me to get these from this guy. I have no affiliation with this guy. I just like to pass along good things to my friends on DC.:cheers: Here's his email address if anybody wants a quote from him. I'm sure he can do any airbrushing you want. It is [email protected] and his name is Al. Tell him you saw Kevin's Fuel Rail Covers on a Corvette Forum.

I just returned from a 3 1/2 hr. drive and the covers look as good as they did the day I installed them, so the heat is not an issue. It was 94 degrees here today. :thumbsup:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts