Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Transmission mounts and a strut in a 4 year old car does not sound right at all to me. Not even a car 2 or 3 times that old. None of that should be worn in 4 years...not even close...and why only one strut?

·
Registered
11 Posts
I should have also added....Bee You Tee Full car...so jealous...wished I had bought a silver C7...I have a 69 convertible that was repainted Monza Red but originally was Cortez Silver which I will take it back to. To me...C7s are the pinnacle of modern day Corvette...since the C3 anyway. THE best body design for sure...AND could still get a stick. yeah...I care bout that.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Man the more I look the more I like the 7 than the 8. The profile is sleeker. The 8 is too edgy too many sharp angles. The 7 just has a better flow to it.
I share that opinion....strongly. To me...the C7 is clearly THE best vette made to date when both performance/technology and styling are factored in. Kicking myself I was not in a situation to buy a C7 new. May end up with a used one....some day. i don't hate the C8...and it is warming on me....but not even close to my admiration for the C7....not yet anyway..at least on the styling front. Mid engine is cool and all...I am ok with that...but don't like the styling as much...and dropping the stick...don't want to stir that pot up but wished they had a stick/clutch version...so that direction...combined with a probable electric future....not particularly optimistic for the future of Vettes...for me.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts