Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
howdy to all. i own a 35th anniv. pretty cool to own a vette! i bought it sight un seen from a verrry distressed guy, whos neighbors husband didnt like too much...
the only reason i did this is because the fresh 383 stroker, raptor 700r4,stick rear, zr-1 front brakes , as well as other recent work was all done by my pal pete. a verrrry credable builder (winner of car craft real street eliminator 15). its quick & handles like a nut. i had to put kumo auto-x rubber to keep it safe & on the road.
how ever , it will be up for sale soon, ive got another chevy project to be soon under way.

·
DC Crew
32,974 Posts
Interesting first post...So what are your plans for the car? Did you just buy it to flip it and make a buck?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Interesting first post...So what are your plans for the car? Did you just buy it to flip it and make a buck?
its not a flip, ive owned it about a year. i bring her out now & then. its funn!! problem is it only seats 2. me & the 2 kids equal 3. we do everything together . for me its no fun bringing them for individual rides.
the car needed all the glass replaced because the neighbors husband decided to take all the glass out by method of sledge hammer. the only other damage because of this ,is the dash pad now has a crack on it. it still needs a hatch, thats next. ive been driving it without the top ,or the hatch, it really looks like a (roadster). it get quite a few complements this way.

·
DC Crew
32,974 Posts
I'd say the neighbors hubby was pissed about something. Let's see some pics of it without the hatch glass, I've thought of doing that same thing and wonder what it would look like. How loud is it in the car without the glass?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts