Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys i've been a long time lurker and finally have something to post about.....

my name is Polo and live in Tallahassee, FL i just got a New 2009 Victory Red Z06 she was on the lot for 2 years......

"MY" first vette but my dad has had quite a few.....
i had a 2008 Mustang GT and finally stepped up to a real Power House lol..... with no further adieu here she is Washed Clay barred and Waxed....

i love the car soooo much and wouldent want anything else to drive plus its weird i get alot of looks like heres a kid in his dads vette :laughing:

·
Registered
3 Posts
hey guys i've been a long time lurker and finally have something to post about.....

my name is Polo and live in Tallahassee, FL i just got a New 2009 Victory Red Z06 she was on the lot for 2 years......

"MY" first vette but my dad has had quite a few.....
i had a 2008 Mustang GT and finally stepped up to a real Power House lol..... with no further adieu here she is Washed Clay barred and Waxed....

i love the car soooo much and wouldent want anything else to drive plus its weird i get alot of looks like heres a kid in his dads vette :laughing:
Hi
My name is Cecil and I am still somewhat new to this site also. I have been a member for a year and only have I gotten where I post anything.
Your car is very nice and yes, it is very red! I have a friend that has one the same color. Why did it sit on the lot down there for 2 years? They give you a good deal? I know the economy is tough.
I have a C3 Widebody that started life out as a 1975 Plain Jane but looks like no other today. I am in a few days going to post a few pics. I am waiting to get it in primer this week. I have customized it from front to back.
See You

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Welcome to DC:thumbsup: And congrats on your new ride...and I'm glad to see another Ford owner converted:D

If you don't mind me asking... how old are you, because I know how you feel with the looks, I am 25 and am fortunate enough to have 2 Vettes, and I love looking at people like yep they are both mine... you better get over it:D:D

·
Registered
6,052 Posts
Welcome :cheers:

·
Super Moderator
4,944 Posts
Welcome to DC! :cheers:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
it sat on the lot cause it was waiting for me lol.... no i guess no one wanted a 2009 z06 red with red and no nav so..... but it was just fine with me i got a great deal on it...

and im 21 kinda young so but hey someone said that to me the day i got it....."you like driving you're dads car?" i said it is what it is and drive away so im not gonna brag but im lucky to have what i have..... thanks for the warm welcomes guys and gals

·
Registered
16,300 Posts
Welcome to DC:partyon:

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,545 Posts
Welcome

·
Premium Member
11,627 Posts
Welcome to DC and congrats on the new ride, it looks great.:thumbsup: