Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello!
New member to Digital Corvettes here from Auburn, Washington. I have a 2007 Velocity Yellow Z06 (stock for the moment :D). Previous Corvettes include my first, a 1985 Z51 4+3 Coupe, and a 1994 Torch Red ZR-1 (with a few mods....:partyon:)
I'm a "refugee" of the ZR-1 Net Registry (done with those guys) and am looking forward to spending some quality time with the pretty blue screen. :cheers:
Thanks.

·
Registered
6,053 Posts
Welcome, nice Avatar :cheers:

·
Premium Member
11,627 Posts
Welcome to DC.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
Welcome to DC:cheers:

·
Premium Member
316 Posts
Welcome to DC :partyon: The best site bar none for Technical info and overall Corvette knowledge :cheers:

BTW you are south of me.....

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,567 Posts
Welcome to DC.:buhbye:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks, guys. Great website.
Warshington, Oreeegone...yup, I've heard 'em all. :laughing:
The avatar is my car. Shot was taken on the Oregon Coast in July 2009. :thumbsup:

·
Super Moderator
4,944 Posts
Welcome to DC! :cheers:

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Welcome to DC!! And very nice Vette my friend:thumbsup: I love YELLOW!!! And by the way... a few more pics of your car would be nice... and a bonus if they are from the same shoot as your avatar:partyon::partyon:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Welcome to DC!! And very nice Vette my friend:thumbsup: I love YELLOW!!! And by the way... a few more pics of your car would be nice... and a bonus if they are from the same shoot as your avatar:partyon::partyon:
Ask, and ye shall receive!

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
1 - 19 of 19 Posts