Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Once had a 1966 and a 1979 Corvette. Now have a 1989 Convertible, bought new, with 40000 miles. Tired of motorcycling and RVing and want to get back into fixing and driving my Corvette. Thought of trading for a 2007 Corvette but since I don't drive that much decided to fix it up. First is clutch master and slave clutch cylinders. Then new tires and a new rear window. For starters. All in all it is in very good shape.
Looking forward to getting restoring tips. I probably can't add much to discussions but am an avid reader.

·
DC Crew
20,699 Posts
Welcome to DC! Good to have ya on board.

Glad to hear you've been pulled back to the C4. Never hesitate to post, we're always eager to hear what ya member has recently repair or may need help finishing.

:thumbsup:

·
DC Crew
4,823 Posts
Welcome to DC! Glad to see another C4'er in the crew. Post any questions problems you run into we're ready to help.

·
DC Crew
12,250 Posts
Hey dude!

RVing can get a little old. Here is a twist, if your RV can handle it, take your Vette with you on a trailer. You can have the best of both worlds! :thumbsup:

Anyway, welcome aboard bro! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
939 Posts
Welcome!

Know of any Corvette clubs in the Cincinnati area? My family just moved there so I'll be out there for a while over the summer

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,513 Posts
Welcome to DC

1 - 13 of 13 Posts