Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
30,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
That's right guys, you better tuck tail and run for cover! This guy's cap lock button is stuck and he ain't taking no ****! :laughing: :laughing:

Wait until you find out what office he's running for! :thud:

·
Registered
19,476 Posts
That's from a month ago or better. :laughing:

Better post that in the "Old News Room".

:huh:

·
Registered
25,253 Posts
Dang. I hope his wife never hangs the towels wrong in the bathroom. He's likely to rip her head off. That is one scary MOFO. I have always said there are very few things that would make me vote for a Democrat. I think I just found one of them. :laughing:

·
Premium Member
30,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Dang. I hope his wife never hangs the towels wrong in the bathroom. He's likely to rip her head off. That is one scary MOFO. I have always said there are very few things that would make me vote for a Democrat. I think I just found one of them. :laughing:
:rolling::rolling::rolling:

Didn't Dean try this approach to no avail? :laughing:

·
Registered
25,253 Posts
:rolling::rolling::rolling:

Didn't Dean try this approach to no avail? :laughing:
The video I want to see is the discussion the panel members had when he left the room. :laughing:

Watch this faux response to the video above. Priceless!
P.S. Bad language - no kids present please.

·
Grey Squirrel
22,780 Posts
This guy is a tool. I really hate when people feel the need to read their entire speach to us. How about speaking to the people in your own words not from some paper that you have to always look at. I have never preapred comments for any address I have goven, it's always in the form of free flowing conversation.

·
Registered
19,914 Posts
I wonder if he got the nomination.

·
Registered
19,914 Posts

·
Premium Member
30,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Oh man, before the Internet, we didn't realize that we lived next door to all the crazies! :crazy: :laughing:

·
Registered
19,914 Posts
I would have loved to see his reaction when he found he was not nominated... :laughing:

·
Premium Member
30,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I would have loved to see his reaction when he found he was not nominated... :laughing:
When he finishes signing up here, he'll show it to you personally! :laughing:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts