Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have just bought my first vette. It is a 1984 with a 1986 convertible rear that was someone elses project car. The cross fire has been replaced with a carb. and v-belts in place of original belt. It needs a new interior and could use a new paint job. I am interested in installing the c5 conversion body kit and some more engine modifications. Hopefully this site will help me thru any questions.

·
Web Head
15,763 Posts
jrmalone9 said:
I have just bought my first vette. It is a 1984 with a 1986 convertible rear that was someone elses project car. The cross fire has been replaced with a carb. and v-belts in place of original belt. It needs a new interior and could use a new paint job. I am interested in installing the c5 conversion body kit and some more engine modifications. Hopefully this site will help me thru any questions.
Welcome to DC jrmalone9, sounds like you have a project ahead of you. Any advice that can be had can be found here :thumbsup:

·
DC Crew
53,221 Posts
jrmalone9 said:
Welcome to the site! Got some pics of the project?:thumbsup:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts