Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. I just registered with the site. I've been a Corvette owner for only a little over a year now, but I've been restoring/enjoying cars since I was a teenager. I cut my teeth on Camaros and Mustangs, but since the Vette, I'll not be going back.
It was a Christmas gift from my wife in response to my being depressed after having sold my last muscle car for a familymobile, so that worked out ok!
As far as the car, it's a Beige '81 with tinted glass roof and camel interior. It has since been upgraded with a 325 hp crate motor from American Speed (just now got it over 1000 miles), new weatherstripping, interior carpet, completely refinished the original CLOTH seats and added a burlwood trim kit to the interior as well as doing a 140 mph speedo upgrade.
I do want to get rid of the aftermarket twin turbo hood, so hopefully I'll be able to trade it for a stock piece sometime soon...
Anyway, that's about it for me!
I look forward to enjoying the site!

·
DC Crew
4,823 Posts
Welcome to DC! That sounds like a really sweet Vette, we thrive on pics here post some up of your baby!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the welcome! I posted a couple of last year's pics, really need to repsray those rockers satin before this year's show season though...

·
Premium Member
6,667 Posts
Welcome to DC!:cheers:

·
Premium Member
5,157 Posts
Welcome to DC! There's a lot of C3 knowledge here, so jump right in!

Steven

·
DC Crew
5,554 Posts
Welcome to DC :thumbsup:

·
Registered
939 Posts
Welcome to the best site on the net!:partyon:

Everyone on here is great and will help you out with whatever you need!

·
Registered
210 Posts
I've had a rod or two myself, but my Vette is the best yet!!

:devil:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts