Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:buhbye: Hi! I just joined. I have a 88 C4 convertible. It is basically stock. I have installed Superam, 1.6 RRs, downsized puleys and Magnaflow catbacks. I have a new interior and stereo. I did some of the work myself in my garage. I'm not a mechanic but I can read a Chilton manual and figure things out. The Vette has new paint and wheels. My best time was 14.0 with a 2.1 60. I will be racing again on June 3 at the Corvette Magic Drag Race in Sacramento. Just want to get into the 13s. I have planned to get 3.54s installed in the rear. I have 2.73s now. I think with new gears and drag radials I will turn about a 13.5. The Vette is my DD and is very reliable. New rebuilt engine with new ZZ4 heads. It also had a GM godwrench tranny and Transgo shift kit installed. It about 90% done. Here's a link to see the Vette.

http://s147.photobucket.com/pbwidget.swf?pbwurl=http://w147.photobucket.com/albums/r320/fctalbot/1175881457.pbw&os=1&t=1179851852

·
Registered
635 Posts
Welcome to DC from Texas. You have a very nice looking Vert.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Welcome to DC.......Sweet ride!:partyon:

·
Premium Member
17,444 Posts
Welcome to DC. Your slide show is just as cool as your car...:thumbsup:

·
Registered
43 Posts
Hy everyone just came over from "that other place" I got my Vette a few years ago and have been doing a body off ever since. Just getting more time to work on it and hope to have the body back on this summer

Steve

·
DC Crew
32,974 Posts
Welcome guys one rule, new guys gotta buy the beer.:laughing:

Hey Kool88 tell me more about your steering wheel, where did you get it? Do they offer color combos?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Welcome guys one rule, new guys gotta buy the beer.:laughing:

Hey Kool88 tell me more about your steering wheel, where did you get it? Do they offer color combos?
It's a Momo Steering Wheel with a Grant horn button. Got in on the Net. Haven't seen them in colors.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Hi kool88 - welcome to DC and thanks for sharing the pics. I like the wood dash - big improvement over stock. I drove my mom's 1985 C4 with a 4+3 manual to my prom and I always liked the C4s.

Enjoy your stay!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
9 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts